Tuesday 6 March 2012

landscape Environment- Stephen Garnett

I came across the photographer Stephen Garnett. He takes landscape photographer but I like the way he has man made elements within his photography.

The photo above is a landscape but it has the men running through doing some sort of running event. The landscape you could almost say has been corrupted by man made objects. I need to decide whether in my final photos I want it to come across as the man made objects corrupting a beautiful landscape or man made objects enhancing the natural beauty of the landscape. In the photo above the men are tearing though the landscape, squishing the grass and making a path without second thought. The angry, powerful looking cloud, along with the tired, determined look on the mans face add's power to the whole image.


Here again in the above photo, a man made brick wall among a landscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment